ROTC offers two to four year scholarship options for students eligible to pursue an officer commission. Scholarships are merit-based and are awarded to those who excel academically, are physically fit, and possess outstanding leadership potential.
A student can apply for a full tuition or room and board scholarship to UW, SPU, or NU. Additionally, cadets receive a monthly stipend ranging from $2,500 and up to $5,000 a year.
These are the minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Be between the ages of 17 and 30
- Be a US Citizen
- Be of high moral character
- Be medically qualified
- Meet physical fitness standards
- Have a minimum 2.5 Cumulative GPA and minimum 920 SAT or 21 ACT score
- Be enrolled as a full time student at UW (Seattle or Bothell), SPU or NU
- Be enrolled in a Military Science course
- Accept an officer commission upon graduating
Please contact us to learn more.