Skip to main content
Department of Military Science

Northwest University students

As a NU student, you can cross enroll into the ROTC program at UW and compete for scholarships.  Northwest University also provides supplemental room and board scholarships to qualified ROTC cadets. See if you are eligible.

Please contact our AROTC adviser to learn more.