Skip to main content
Department of Military Science

Seattle Pacific University students

As a SPU student, you can cross enroll into the ROTC program at UW and compete for scholarships. SPU also provides a supplemental room and board scholarship to qualified ROTC cadets. See if you are eligible.

Please contact our AROTC adviser to learn more.